Presenting the limited edition 2-tiered mooncake gift box for a unique Mid-Autumn celebration
This year, Hilton Kuala Lumpur welcomes Mid-Autumn Festival with a renewed celestial spirit of cultural traditions. Seasons change, flavours innovate, and moments together are a luxury. With gatherings on hold, timeless rituals take a different form this year.
For families near and far, the Jade Moon gift box is an invitation to make this year’s festivities an occasion to remember. Carmen Teo, Commercial Director of Hilton Kuala Lumpur says, “We’re looking at a different kind of reunion this year. While still honouring the moon-gazing tradition, let’s look at the beauty of sharing, and being in each other’s thoughts during these changing times. After all, the mooncake boxes of today are made as a gift, which makes our box all the more meaningful.”
Featuring an opulent ceramic tea set and Chynna’s Signature Eight Treasures Tea with your choice of Hilton’s traditional baked or snow skin mooncakes, this 2-tiered mint-green round box is a celebration of modern tastes while paying homage to the moon’s reflection in a prestigious shade of the jade – a symbol of wealth, peace, and prosperity revered in the Chinese community. The chic minimalist design features gold hot stamping of the Hilton logo surrounding the box, and a brown faux-leather handle with a bamboo-inspired lid. On the inside, the box is fully lined with velvet fabric to safely cushion the premium goods.
A Chynna 2021 Special
Presenting the glowing highlight of this year’s signature snow skin mooncake, the luxurious Royal Jade (RM38). The name takes inspiration from the mooncake’s mint-green appearance; evoking a dignified atmosphere reminiscent of the green jade worn by imperial court officials.
A smooth blend of white lotus paste and salted mung bean filling, a bite into the mooncake’s centre is a delightful contrast with its sweet, crunchy cashew nut nibs. This mooncake is a delicious masterpiece, one worth sharing with your closest and dearest.
Enjoy moon-gazing with our array of mouth-watering halal-baked mooncakes, a ritual best paired with cups of hot Chinese tea.
- Baked White Lotus Paste – RM35 nett
- Baked Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM35 nett
- Baked Pandan Paste with Single Yolk – RM35 nett
- Baked Red Bean Paste with Almond Flakes – RM35 nett
- Baked Green Tea Lotus – RM35 nett
- Baked White Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM38 nett
- Baked Black Sesame Lotus with Single Yolk – RM38 nett
- Traditional-Style Baked with Five Nuts – RM38 nett
To the moon and back – that is the length we would go to bring back your favourites. Our renowned snow skin flavours are making a comeback for a limited time this year.
- Blue Moon – Snow Skin Amaretto Lotus Paste with Blueberry Cheese Feuillantine
(Contains Alcohol) – RM35 nett
- Flower Drum – Snow Skin Lotus Paste with Soft Custard Egg Yolk – RM35 nett
- Heavenly Gold – Snow Skin with Pure Premium Musang King Durian – RM56 nett
- Jade Moon Traditional Baked – RM268
- Jade Moon Snow Skin – RM278
- Jade Moon Heavenly Gold Package – RM328
- Oriental Treasures Traditional Baked – RM138
- Oriental Treasures Snow Skin- RM148
- Oriental Treasures Heavenly Gold Package – RM288
Available for purchase at the hotel lobby or online at http://www.takeus-home.com/hilton-kl from 16 July until 26 September 2021. Limited units available, pre-order the Jade Moon box today. Call Hilton Kuala Lumpur at +603 2264 2264 for more information on our mooncake offerings.