Puasa is not easy for all Muslims. Especially with our weather and also the pandemic that is going on. After we have done with our work, we will be tired and might not have the ability to cook a hearty meal for our loved ones.
But this must not stop us from providing a great Buka Puasa meal for our loved ones on this Ramadhan. Understanding about this, Pullman KLCC are offering Jom Ta-Pau for all its guest. Available daily from 12 noon to 6pm, for takeaway only. Now everyone could still be enjoying great Buka Puasa meals at the comfort of their own home with it.
Pullman KLCC’s set menus are a combination of Sedap Restaurant, Red Chinese Restaurant, and Enju Japanese Restaurant which enables you to choose your favourite cuisine in each restaurant; combined into one meal!
There were three set menus are available to choose from; individual, economical, and premium sets.
– Riang Ria Set – RM68 nett per person
– Harmoni Set – RM58 nett per person (minimum order of 4 persons)
– Muhibbah Set – RM100 nett per person (minimum order of 4 persons)
JOM Chinese Foods
If you are a Chinese cuisines fan, Pullman KLCC also offers set meals on its JOM Chinese Foods; spread by Red Chinese Cuisine, which is different from the ordinary is available daily from 12 noon – 6 pm. The JOM Chinese Foods were priced at RM78 nett per person (minimum order of 4 persons)
The Chinese sets will comes with;
– STARTER – Kurma/Dates
– SOUP – Sze Chuan Hot and Sour Seafood Soup
– CHICKEN with the selection of either Crispy Roasted Chicken with Crispy Garlic, Thai Style Deep-Fried Crispy Chicken Mango OR Szechuan Fried Chicken with Dried Chilli
– FISH with the selection of either Steamed Barramundi Fish is Soy Sauce, Sweet, and Sour Deep-Fried Barramundi Fish OR Steamed Barramundi Fish with Lime Juice
– PRAWN with either Wok-Fried Tiger Prawn with Oat, Classic Butter Prawn OR Salted Egg Tiger Prawn
– VEGETABLE with either Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetable with Oyster Sauce, Stir-Fried Kailan with Salted Fish OR Braised Japanese Beancurd with Beancurd with Mushroom and Vegetable
– RICE – Yang Zhou Fried Rice with Diced Chicken
– DESSERT – Chinese Lotus Pancake AND Chilled Leng Chee Kang
If you have cooked some home family meals but would like to have some add-ons side dishes or snacks for your meal, Pullman KLCC have you covered too.
Pullman KLCC offers 7 types of Bakul ups for your selection;
– Bakul Roti (RM30). Roti Jala, Chicken Murtabak and Curry Puff (8 pcs each)
– Bakul Goreng (RM35). Pisang Goreng, Lekor, Popiah Goreng, Samosa and Cucur Udang (6 pcs each)
– Bakul Kek Mentega (RM35). Original Butter Cakes, Banana Cakes and Marble Cakes (12 slices each)
– Bakul Lemang Dan Ketupat (RM55). Bamboo Glutinous Rice served with Beef Stew and Chicken Serunding
– Bakul Panggang (RM55). 10 pcs of Roasted Local Herb Coconut Chicken Wings
– Bakul Satay (RM55) Chicken and Beef Satay (12 pcs each) together with Onion, Cucumber, Compressed Rice Cake and Peanut Sauce and
– Bakul Kuih-Muih (RM55) 8 types of kuih with 4 pcs of each
to complete you Buka Puasa meals.
P/s: Get FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM200 within 5 km radius. Delivery fees apply for orders less than RM200, the actual fee is subject to the location.
For more information or reservation, WhatsApp +6016 290 3864 or email to [email protected]