Dorsett Kuala Lumpur was mostly endorsed with the ‘Clean & Safe Malaysia’ certificate by the Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH), a industry wide hygiene and safety label in the country amidst the Covid- 19 pandemic that had not only heavily impacted the tourism industry but also impaired confidence level of travellers. The hygiene and safety label known as the “Clean & Safe Malaysia” certification program is designed specifically for hotels and resorts in compliance with both local regulatory requirements and international standards.
Guests staying at Dorsett Kuala Lumpur will have peace of mind knowing that the hotel has implemented various stringent health safety and hygiene protocols in line with and above those mandated by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health. The measurements are but not limited to the following:
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises
- Compulsory MySejahtera QR registration for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise
- The hotel and residences’ air-cond air outlet/return nozzle and dust filters are disinfected, clean and deodorize daily
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of high traffic areas and touch points
- Guests and associates are required to observe physical distancing by keeping at least 1 meter apart from others
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for physical distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place
- Mandatory wearing of face mask in Hotel’s public areas.
- Clean Stay Room Seal. Rooms are seal once it is thoroughly cleaned before the next guest’s arrival
- UV light Disinfection Box to disinfect guestroom key cards and hotel pens
The certification is audited by Bureau Veritas to reassure our guests that appropriate Health, Safety and Hygiene conditions are met and attest safe working conditions for our employees through a consistent approach.
With CMCO presently in place till 27th October 2020, the Hotel’s recreational facilities such as swimming pool and gymnasium are closed. The all-day dining restaurant Checkers Café remains closed until further notice. For in-house guests with breakfast inclusive with their room stay, packed breakfast will be made available. Lunch-On-The-Go is available for both in-house guests and the public. To place your orders, click here.
When borders open and travel confidence is restored, book your stay at Dorsett Kuala Lumpur knowing that your health safety and well-being is cared for.
#traveltomorrow #staysafe #staywell #DorsettCares
For further information, please email [email protected]