We all know different tasks call for different tools. This is especially true for some tough or delicate jobs, which require products that are specially designed for specific applications.
Realising this, WD-40® introduced WD-40® Specialist line of products in 2011. Specifically formulated to meet the specialty task needs of professional end-users, these products will help
technicians get their specific jobs done more efficiently.
To catch-up with the evolutions of Science & Technologies, WD-40® adding 5 new solutions to its WD-40® Specialist line, to complete your maintenance needs.
Below are the 5 new additions to the WD-40® Specialist family. Check them out to see if your job or task, requires the help of a Specialist!
WD-40® SPECIALIST FOOD GRADE SILICONE SPRAY
• Specially designed for food industry handling application and food processing, this forms a colourless, odourless, non-staining film that lubricates and protects surfaces like plastics, rubber, metal, glass, wood and more.
• It is a good release and parting agent for food sorting lines, mixers, molders, roller chain, conveyor belts and roller, and etc
WD-40® SPECIALIST DUST FREE AIR DUSTER
• This air duster gives out a dry powerful blast that removes dust and dirt easily
• Non-abrasive and non-corrosive, this easy-to-use product helps keep electronics, households, workshops, and vehicles clear of dust, wood shavings, crumbs and etc — with no residual left behind
• It is safe on all plastics and delicate precision equipment (e.g.: cameras, microscopes, printers and laptops)
WD-40® SPECIALIST HIGH PERFORMANCE SPRAY GREASE
• A premium quality, long-lasting lubrication for metal surfaces, this is specially formulated for use in areas where long-lasting lubrication and corrosion protection are required
• It is non-drip, with excellent adhesion and sealing properties to provide resistance to water
• There are limitless applications for this product throughout the home, trade and industries (e.g.: pulleys, gears, chains, nuts and bolts, pipes, taps, machinery)
WD-40® SPECIALIST MULTI-PURPOSE CUTTING OIL
• This is designed to prevent pitting and metal seizures, to ease mechanical processing of metals by reducing frictional heat accumulation and frictional forces
• It reduces cutting torque and improves cutting efficiency and is suitable for use on all metals
• With extreme pressure and anti-wear additives, it also improves machine finishes and extends tool life
WD-40® SPECIALIST RUST REMOVAL SOAK
• This removes rust quickly by dissolving it without harming surrounding parts or paint
• Non-toxic, non-flammable, and biodegradable, it is ideal for restoring rusted parts to bare metal without scraping, chipping or scrubbing
For more information on these and others under the Specialist Series, go to https://wd40.asia/SpecialistNewSoloutions.