Get ready for a Detox. Retox. Repeat. weekend getaway featuring expert trainers, cocktails and killer parties on tropical paradise island
Following the highly coveted FUEL Weekend by W Hotels hosted in Dubai, Verbier, Costa Rica and Punta De Mita, W Hotels, part of Marriott International brings the ultimate weekend getaway to Asia Pacific. Adrenaline pumping workouts. Unforgettable #insta-worthy adventures in amazing destinations around the world. Killer parties when the sun goes down. FUEL Weekend is the ultimate chance for guests to hit the ESC key and get away from daily routine for fun-filled days of top workouts with teams of expert trainers, healthy cuisine, hand crafted cocktails and much more. Definitely not your typical wellness retreat, a not-to-be-missed FUEL Weekend is happening at W Koh Samui from 20 to 23 June, 2019 on the tropical paradise resort island of Koh Samui in southern Thailand, where high-energy workouts and laidback chillouts will meet sun, sea and sand.
“W Hotel’s FUEL Weekends are the ultimate in experiential travel, which feature fitness-focused getaways to amazing destinations combined with adventure, wellness and partying,” said Bruce Ryde, Vice President, Luxury Brands & Brand Marketing Asia Pacific, Marriott International. “Our guests want it all, and we love making it happen for them with our line-up of fitness trainers, fun adrenaline-pumping activities, extraordinary cuisine, luxury accommodations and great parties. FUEL, the W brand’s innovative approach to give its guests the energy to look good, feel good, go longer, stay later. It’s all about Detox. Retox. Repeat.”
DETOX: SWEAT IT OUT
FUEL Weekend at W Koh Samui will challenge and motivate seasoned fitness enthusiasts and beginners alike with high-energy, full-body workouts. Daily activities incorporate workouts across different disciplines including high-intensity cardio, movement and mobility, yoga and mindfulness sessions for all-over fitness and strength. Trainers at FUEL Weekends are wellness experts who lead pro-level lessons, and afterwards join in the revelry when the partying kicks off. Experts at W Koh Samui will include
- Bec Donlan: Bec Donlan, creator of “Sweat With Bec”, brings “Bec’s Booty Band Workout” to W Koh Samui to get you in great shape to shake it on the dancefloor.
- Tiffany Soi: Former elite British gymnast Tiffany Soi, creator of “Climb-Flow’” is one of the leading guides for Strala Yoga in New York City, will be leading outdoor yoga sessions on the beautiful W Koh Samui beach.
- Ervin Coty: Ervin, AFAA certified personal trainer and top instructor at OMMO Studios in Bangkok, will take FUEL Weekend participants to the next level of fitness with his adrenaline-pumping Boxing Bootcamp sessions.
- F45 Training: F45 Training will bring it on at W Koh Samui with high-intensity group workouts that are fast, fun and proven to show rapid results. This is a global fitness community incorporating innovation, motivation and results which have celebrities and athletes alike coming back for more.
- Rosie Hope Gregory: With her irresistible humor and style, Rosie’s highly effective, body-sculpting workouts leave participants feeling restored, revived and totally ready for anything the world throws their way.
RETOX: SOAK IT IN
From welcome cocktails and nibbles on arrival to open bar sessions and poolside parties and late night dancing on the beach, the FUEL Weekend means you get to have it all. At W Koh Samui, FUEL guests will indulge in some of the fresh and healthy eats accompanied by the amazing cocktails and beverages including Khan Too Spicy, the hotel’s ultimate tropical concoction made with tequila, fresh pineapple juice, lime, honey and chili flakes.
For guests who can’t get enough, they can get more out of their FUEL Weekend with additional adventures including jet skiing or private personal training. Guests can round out their weekend with beach volleyball, an island picnic, or chill out and dance to beach club beats at WOOBAR®, the island’s preferred lounge destination.
REPEAT: DO IT AGAIN
FUEL Weekends are powered by the W brand philosophy of DETOX. RETOX. REPEAT which inspires guests to balance fitness and fun, to work and play equally hard and supercharge their enjoyment of life. The upcoming FUEL Weekend at W Koh Samui will have it all, and here’s what’s in store for participants:
- Two-way airport transfers between Koh Samui International Airport and W Koh Samui.
- A three-night stay at a luxury Jungle Oasis Pool Villa with sliding glass doors that lead onto a spacious wooden deck featuring a very private pool and an oversized daybed for basking in the tropical sunshine.
- A welcome party at the hotel’s iconic WOOBAR with its breath-taking views over the ocean, to kick off the weekend and to meet like-minded adventure driven travellers.
- Exclusive, all-day access to the FUEL Weekend’s Extreme WOW Ocean Haven serving healthy breakfasts, drinks and nibbles during the day and cocktails in the evening.
- Two experiential group dinners, with dining menus specially curated for FUEL Weekends by local chefs with the freshest and brightest ingredients.
- An ultimate boat and island beach picnic.
- All photos and videos from the FUEL Weekend for lighting up social media feeds.
The stage is being set for a fun and unforgettable weekend destination getaway, so grab a group of friends and make your reservations now at https://w-hotels.marriott.com/about/fuel/fuel-weekends/
W Hotels kicked off the FUEL Weekends series in 2018 as a three-day, three-night non-stop schedule of fitness, fun and relaxation where every moment is geared toward looking good and feeling better. W Hotels have been championing a “Work Hard, Play Hard” mantra for years, putting a new and irresistible take on health and wellness.
These weekends will continue to expand on the brand’s uniquely innovative philosophy, which resonates with fitness fans around the world. This year, FUEL Weekends have been amping up the energy levels at the just-opened W Costa Rica – Reserva Conchal (February 28 to March 4), the W Dubai – The Palm (April 11 to 14), W Koh Samui (June 20 to 23), the soon-to-open W Aspen (Aug. 23 – 26) and W Muscat (October).