The Barcelona EDITION has teamed up with independent bicycle company, tokyobike, to offer custom-built EDITION bikes to guests, with an curated series of Barcelona maps, created in collaboration with cult Catalonian city guide, B-guided.
Perfect for a weekend away, the offering is available exclusively for guests when booking the tokyobike x The Barcelona EDITION stay package. Each of the four maps correspond to a different neighbourhood in the city and list each area’s must-see spots and landmarks. Neighbourhoods include:
• Barceloneta – a very traditional location next to the beach.
• El Born – the city’s most modern and creative area.
• Montjuïc – Burtsting with culture, the area is home to museums, monuments and historical
• El Raval – located in the very heart of Barcelona, it is a hub where contemporary arts meets cool Catalunian culture.
The experience will begin after a night of rest in one of the signature Loft rooms at the hotel, with exceptional views of the city’s skyline. İn preparation for the tokyobike tour, guest can stop by Bar Veraz, a must-visit culinary destination in the city. Head chef Sebastián Mazzola offers a delicious and healthy breakfast options. The customized tokyobikes will allow guests to discover the eclectic neighbourhoods of Spain’s bohemain city.
The tokyobike x The Barcelona EDITION package includes:
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a Loft Room
• Daily à la carte breakfast in Bar Veraz for 2
• Use of x2 Tokyobike on preferred day, including customized tokyobike helmets & locks
• Customized design and architecture maps curated by local lifestyle magazine B-guided (Mapster
App profile: @tokyobikexeditionbarcelona)
• Bottled water & energy bars for the journey
• Recovery drink at The Roof
• Rates from 550 EUR per night
tokyobike x The Barcelona EDITION will be bookable and live from September 16th and for stays from October 1st 2019.
For more information, check out http://www.editionhotels.com/barcelona/special-offers