Phuket’s designer resort, The Slate, reveals its masculine side with a package tailored for men
This August, The Slate is unveiling a weekend package perfectly suited to hardworking men looking for a break from hectic schedules. Located just 3-hours door-to-door from Singapore, The Slate is the ultimate destination for guests looking for a hassle-free escape from the city.
The balanced weekend itinerary consists of three key elements – HIT, HEAL and HEAT. Kickstart the weekend with HIT – an intense Thai Boxing session, where guests learn the art of the traditional national sport from skilled martial arts specialists at The Slate. Sweat off the stress, gain confidence and improve balance during the one-to-one Thai boxing session.
In the afternoon, guests can HEAL their post-workout pains with a rejuvenating Thai Massage at Coqoon Spa. Aimed at working through aching muscles, the experienced spa therapist will apply appropriate pressure to the body’s energy meridians – releasing built-up tension, improving blood circulation, and freeing the body of toxins that gathered in tired or overworked muscles.
For men looking to impress loved ones back home, turn up the HEAT with spicy and tantalising Thai cuisine by learning authentic Thai recipes at Moo’s Kitchen. Each dish incorporates local Thai spices, ensuring that each bite is bursting with flavours.
The combination of hitting and healing, mixed in with a touch of heat, makes for the ideal break for men looking for a mid-year re-set, or to get away with a group of friends without having to worry about a thing.
To top it all off and make it a truly seamless getaway, return airport transfers, a bottle of Chalong Bay rum, an authentic Japanese dinner at the recently launched restaurant, RIVET and crafting your own bespoke rum cocktails at Rebar, are all part of the experience.
The 3-day / 2-night package starts from THB 24,500 (SGD 980) in a Pearl Bed Suite includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- 2 night’s accommodation (an upgrade to a Pool Suite can be organised at an additional cost)
- Daily breakfast for 2 at TIN MINE
- A private Muay Thai class with complimentary Thai boxing pants
- Archery Session at the Coliseum Lawn
- Dinner for 2 at Rivet (Sakura course)
- A bottle of (mini) Chalong Bay rum on arrival
- One time 60-min Traditional Thai Massage
- An authentic Thai cooking class at Moo’s Kitchen
- A private session with the Bar Manager to create a bespoke rum cocktail at Rebar
Terms and conditions:
- Rates are for the total package based on double occupancy
- Offer may not be combined with any other special promotion
- Rates are inclusive of V A T, service charge and local taxes
- V alidity: V alid from 1st August 2018 – 28th February 2019
- Reservations must be cancelled or modified 14 days prior to arrival to avoid full-stay fee
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card
- Subject to availability
For more information and bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.theslatephuket.com