Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral are gathering all it’s culinary stars togather at Nook to offers a great spread of buffet.
The culinary stars team consist of 5 chefs from different background which includes;
1) Chef Fizi – He specializes in Appetizers and will be incharge of Nook’s appetizers section. Try out his specialty dishes, Gado-gado, Asian Chicken Noodle Salad, Shrimp with Pomelo and Watercress Salad.
2) Chef Hafiz – Specializes in Malay cuisine, he will be serving up his specialty dishes Fried Crispy Sea Bass with Green Curry Gravy, Spiced Eel Soup and Gulai Pisang Muda Ikan Bilis amongst others.
3) Chef Emmanuel Cheng – Specializes in Oriental Cuisine. He will be featuring his special dish Kam Heong Chicken with Dried Chilli, Butter Prawn with Oats as well as the Wok-Fried Mussels with Black Gravy.
4) Chef Zaki – Where East meets West. Chef Zaki’s expertise in fusing elements of Eastern and Western cuisine can be seen in his dishes; Quattro Formaggi Pizza, Braised Chicken Rendang Pasta and Daging Masak Hitam Berempah.
5) Chef Zahrin – Chef Zahrin specializes in desserts! Complete the meal with the sweets from the buffet spread. Diners can indulge in Chef Zahrin’s Bubur Som Som, Brownie Tower, Pandan Tiramisu in a Coffee Cup and many more.
Menu at Nook boast delicious spreads of culinary innovations coupled with familiar tastes. The restaurant’s menu showcase a combination of flavours, textures and freshness.
Nook’s buffet dinner is priced at RM 108 nett per adult and RM 54 per child aged 6-12 years old on Sunday to Thursday.
On Friday, be pampared with a series of tantalizing flavours of fresh mussels, prawns, crab and more at Nook’s Sea Meat Buffet Dinner priced at RM 120 nett per adult and RM 60 nett per child.
Nook also offers a la carte meals at Nook Restaurant daily from 6:30am – 12pm.
For reservations or more information, you may call 03-2723 1188 or visit their website at http://www.aloftkualalumpursentral.com