The world’s best-loved multi-purpose solution answers every challenge in your home with ingenious new products
It’s been said you only need two things in life – duct tape and a can of WD-40® Multi-Use Product – if it moves and it shouldn’t then use duct tape, if it’s supposed to move and doesn’t, use WD-40® Multi-Use Product!
The familiar blue and yellow can of WD-40® Multi-Use Product has long been a firm fixture and favoured companion of anyone who needs a quick fix around a home, an office, a car workshop, an industrial plant, a factory and just about anywhere. Recognised as a veritable toolkit-in-a-can, WD-40® Multi-Use Product is an indispensable part of everyday life.
WD-40® literally stands for Water Displacement, perfected on the 40th attempt to get the water displacing formula worked out. That’s the name straight out of the lab book used by the chemist who developed
So what’s inside this superior can of solution? The ingredients inside the WD-40® Multi-Use Product remain a trade secret. What WD-40® Multi-Use Product does not contain is silicone, kerosene, water, graphite, or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), making it safe to be used across a wide variety of applications.
Today, the legendary signature blue and yellow can has evolved into a full range of equally high performance products for an even wider use. The WD-40 Company encompasses a group of brands featuring products for maintenance, specialty use, and cleaning products for all corners of the industrial realm, as well as for enthusiasts, hobbyists and homes.
“We are thrilled to introduce an even wider range of solutions for hundreds of ingenious applications from homes to workplaces,” says Marcus Chen Kwang Meng, WD-40 Company Regional Director – Asia.
“WD-40® is one of the most trusted brand names in the name established for over 60 years because it gets the job done every time. The growth and expansion of the brand worldwide has been phenomenal. The demand has led to the creation of a wider range of extremely efficient products for other parts of a home as well.”
“Previously, a can of WD-40® Multi-Use Product is usually found inside a toolkit, workbench, or stored alongside car maintenance tools. Today, you will find WD-40® Multi-Use Product sitting on a kitchen sink, tucked in a drawer of a living room, in a bathroom, and even inside travel luggage for use on the road. An increasing number of our customers are women who rely on our famous WD-40® brand for a quick and efficient solution around the home and office.”
WD-40® Multi-Use Product famously protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. It even removes grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
That one single formula offers five functions:
- Drives out moisture – WD-40® displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- Protects – WD-40® protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- Penetration – WD-40® loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- Removes – WD-40® gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40® non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material
- Lubricates – WD-40®‘s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
And now, the legendary WD-40® Shield encompasses a line of professional grade specialty products formulated to perform specific tasks:
- WD-40® SpecialistTM products are best-in-class specialty products formulated to give pros of all kinds the performance they need to get their specific jobs done right.The range includes silicone lubricant, contact cleaner, white lithium grease, dry lube and degreaser. WD-40® SpecialistTM Fast Acting Degreaser quickly removes grease, oil, dirt and grime without leaving residue. It works immediately on contact and is easy to rinse away so it is safe to be used in the kitchen.
- 3-IN-ONE® products are designed to tackle those specific jobs, whether you are working at home, the garden or workshop. 3-IN-ONE® Professional Air-Conditioner Cleaner dissolves grease, dirt, fungi, mold and other build-up from the cooling coils of your air-conditioners. You will experience cleaner and fresher air from your air-conditioner. Your air-conditioner cools quicker, thus reduces electricity cost and extends the air-conditioners life span.
WD-40® range of products are found in major retail and hardware supply stores across all states in Malaysia. For more information on WD-40® range of products, visit: www.wd40.asia