Deciding between a holiday centred on cultural pursuits and one with maximum beach time can be a daunting task.
Even more so when one’s destination is central Vietnam where heritage sites compete for attention with unspoiled beaches and indulgent spa treatments.
Enter a central Vietnam travel package from Anantara Hoi An and AVANI Quy Nhon that ticks all the cultural boxes without skimping on coastal treasures.
The ancient town of Hoi An – home to Anantara Hoi An Resort – offers a plethora of cultural activities ranging from ethnic festivals and contemporary art to centuries-old heritage wonders. Quy Nhon will woo with miles of unspoiled beaches, complete seclusion and a comprehensive spa experience.
Connected by rail and a coastal road, the two destinations can be reached by train or private limousine with all travel arrangements taken care of. Starting with USD 1,200++ for a six-night stay for two guests, the package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation at Anantara Hoi An
- Three nights’ accommodation at AVANI Quy Nhon
- Daily breakfast for two at both resorts
- One 60-minute spa treatment for two persons per stay (choice of a 30-minute body scrub, 45-minute body wrap or facial or 60-minute body massage) at both resorts
- One Spice Spoons cooking class for two persons per stay at Anantara Hoi An
- One 60-minute sunset cruise at Anantara Hoi An
- One dinner for two persons per stay at AVANI Quy Nhon
- One bottle of house sparkling wine at AVANI Quy Nhon
- Roundtrip airport transfers
For further information, please contact +84 510 391 4555 or at email@example.com.