In conjunction with the expansion for Mercato’s offerings, Mercato has opened up a new Oyster and Seafood bar catering for seafood lovers.
If you are an oyster and seafood lovers, you would definitely know that oysters are low in calories and fat and high in calcium, copper, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and zinc.
But many of us are afraid of the fishy smell of the oyster.
But do you know that fresh oyster do not have any fishy smell? Healthy oysters smell fresh and mild.
Mercato Oyster and Seafood Bar is one of the place that serves only fresh imported Oysters and seafood for their guest in town. They have imported the best fresh oysters from the European countries. Of course the bar is not limited to oysters and seafoods, they also offers a wide range of meat selection such as wahyu beef, more than 100 types of cheese from around the world.
Below are some of the fresh imported dish highlights in Mercato’s Oysters and Seafood Bar:
- Marenne Oleron (Size No. 3) served with lemon wedges, diced shallots and Tabasco (Fresh imported Oysters from France)
- Tsarkaya Oyster (Size No. 3) served with lemon wedges, diced shallots and Tabasco (Fresh imported Oysters from Russian)
- Baked Oysters (Size No.3) served with cheese and fresh parsley (Fresh imported Oysters from France)
- Baked Brie Warm Salad Brie cheese and honey served on green salad, topped with dried cranberries, pear in syrup and walnuts served with bread.
- Marinara Pasta Spaghetti with prawns, mussels, squids and clams cooked with homemade Tomatoes Sauce and olive oil garnished with Parmesan cheese.
- Mussel Fries Blue Muscle imported from France South cooked with fresh cream, garlic, fresh parsley and shallots served with French fries and homemade tomato mayonnaise sauce.
- Slow Roasted Lamb with Rosemary. Australian grain fed lamb served with homemade potato puree with truffle.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/MercatoMalaysia