The 11.11 Global Shopping Festival started off as “Single’s Day” by Alibaba in 2009. Today, it has evolved to become the “Festival of all Festivals” – the world’s biggest shopping sales event.
This year, Alibaba Group kicks off the promotion of its 24-hour global shopping festival in Malaysia, a key overseas market for this global e-commerce giant.
Apart from offering over 15 mil products across a wide range of categories from 140,000 brands for this year’s 11.11 Global Shopping Festival, it is also set to draw attention of the world with a showcase of ‘new retail’ experiences.
Malaysians will be spoil for choices this year with wide range of products from fashion and accessories, to home and living items and more that will be made available on the flagship Tmall and Taobao marketplaces.
Cici Cai, Tmall World Southeast Asia Marketing Manager said at the Malaysia exclusive launch event, “We are extremely delighted to have our Malaysian consumers joining this biggest one-day sale. This year’s shopping experience will be enhanced for all fellow Malaysian, thanks to the compelling new localized services including sea freight shipping, door-to-door delivery and installation services.”
Malaysians will be able to enjoy unbeatable promotions such as:-
- International shipping starting from RM 0
- Cashback offers! Malaysia e-banking will enjoy RM 30 cashback with minimum spend of RM 300 on Taobao
- Enjoy approx RM 303 (RMB 50) on low-priced sea freight services with a minimum spend of approx RM 200 (RMB 299) on Taobao
How to participate?
A few simple step for Malaysians to join in the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival:
- Download the Mobila Taobao on Andriod Playstore or iOS AppStore
- Register on Mobile Taobao
- Input your mobile number or email address
- Set you account password
- You’re all set and ready to shop!
The shopping festival will run from 00:00 midnight on 11 November 2017 for 24 hours. For more details about the 11.11 promotional offers, visit http://1111.tmall.com